Boston, MA Motorcycle Insurance
When you hit New England’s highways on your motorcycle, insurance may be the last thing you want to think about. Don’t be tempted. Research policy features, rates and customer satisfaction ratings across several companies, then make a well-informed choice about a policy purchase. Or, let us do the work for you. As independent agents, Gallant Insurance and LF Robbins Insurance can compare motorcycle insurance quotes from many companies, explaining each feature and recommending the package that will best protect you and your bike. We serve the region from offices in Acton, Pepperell and Townsend, Mass.
What is the right level of insurance for your bike?
Do you need to insure a custom motorcycle? Do you need coverage for your vintage bike? Are you concerned about an uninsured or under-insured driver causing a crash? Whether you drive a road bike or off-road vehicle, we can help you find the protection you need at a cost you can afford. We will focus on the details of your motorcycle insurance so you can enjoy the ride while taking advantage of multi-policy insurance discounts and other credits you may be eligible for:
- Multi-vehicle discounts
- Motorcycle safety course credits
- Mature driver and safe driver discounts
- Rider group discounts
- Low-mileage discounts
What Motorcycle Insurance Covers
Whenever you insure a vehicle, there is both required coverage and optional protection to consider. Motorcycle insurance is no different. We will talk with you about the various parts of your bike policy so you understand your coverage:
- Liability insurance: Massachusetts law requires liability insurance for all registered motorcycles. We can help you decide whether the minimum amount of liability protection required is sufficient for you.
- Personal injury insurance: The state requires this type of protection for motorcycles registered in Massachusetts.
- Underinsured motorists: The state requires that motorcyclists protect themselves against the risk of a collision with underinsured or uninsured motorists.
- Property damage insurance: There are limits required by Massachusetts, but those limits often do not meet the costs after a severe accident.
- Comprehensive insurance: This is optional protection that covers repairs necessary after theft, vandalism, severe storms and more.
- Collision insurance: This optional protection covers factory parts on your bike that need repair or replacement after an accident.
- Safety apparel: If you need to replace your helmet or other gear after a crash, it would be covered by this optional insurance.
- Equipment: To insure a custom motorcycle, with custom seat, handlebars, paint job or other after-market parts, you may consider this coverage so you have protection after a motorcycle accident.
- Roadside assistance: You may choose to have the assurance that towing and other assistance is available should your bike break down on the road.
Benefits of a Local Insurance Agency
At Gallant Insurance and L.F. Robbins Insurance we handle the Registry of Motor Vehicle (RMV) processes right in our office, a convenient service that saves you valuable time. This service is available for all auto insurance customers too. We represent many national and regional insurance companies, so you are not limited to just a few choices; rather, we will provide you with multiple options to consider for motorcycle insurance.
Contact Our Massachusetts Agents for Motorcycle Insurance
Let us help you determine the best way to insure your motorcycle while also saving money. We will look at options for reduced coverage while your bike is in storage during colder months. Contact our experienced independent agents in Acton, Pepperell or Townsend, Mass.