New England Area Restaurant Owners Insurance
Creating the right package of insurance coverages for your restaurant can seem like an unsolvable puzzle. As a restaurant owner, you must balance the kind of coverage you need with the amount of coverage, all while considering your risk tolerance levels and your business’s bottom line. Whether you own a pizza shop or a fine dining restaurant, you need sound information about your insurance options.
At Gallant Insurance and L.F. Robbins Insurance, our Massachusetts insurance professionals know how important it is to have coverage that is both affordable and right for your business. With offices in Acton, Pepperell and Townsend, we provide convenient service tailored to your specific needs.
Issues in Restaurant Insurance
Our insurance professionals work with all types of restaurants from fast food franchises, to family restaurants to establishments that cater to gourmets. Whatever type of food they offer, restaurants have one thing in common: They need insurance coverage.
Gallant Insurance handles restaurant insurance needs that include:
- Liquor liability: Restaurants that serve alcohol need liquor liability coverage to protect themselves in case an overserved customer causes an accident.
- Property insurance: Like other business properties, restaurants need to be protected from the financial losses caused by fire, smoke and vandalism.
- Liability insurance: Like any other business, restaurants need to have general liability insurance to limit the financial losses caused by negligence claims resulting from slip and falls, theft of customer property or alleged food poisoning.
- Spoilage: Restaurants should be protected against losses resulting from spoilage caused by power outages or equipment malfunction.
- Workers compensation: Restaurants are required to carry workers comp insurance that covers employees in the event of a work-related injury.
- Crime: Restaurants need protection against theft, fraud and other criminal activity. Forged checks, fake credit cards and employee theft can affect the profitability of a restaurant.
Our company handles these types of policies, among many others. Whatever your insurance needs, you can get all your insurance from us, packaged into a policy that is tailored specifically for you.
Contact Us for a Free Insurance Evaluation and Quote
To learn how we can find you the best restaurant insurance coverage at the lowest possible price, give us a call. Contact Gallant Insurance at one of our convenient Massachusetts offices. We offer free coverage analysis and provide free business insurance quotes.