Community Involvement & Support
The truest measure of a company is not always profits and losses, but how you affect the community you are a part of. As a fourth generation, family run business, we feel it is our duty to be caring & responsible corporate citizens.
Our position as a local independent insurance agency has allowed Gallant Insurance to enjoy many wonderful business and personal relationships with organizations and individuals throughout the community and the state.
We look forward to continuing to give back to the communities we serve.
Ray Gallant’s Recent Awards & Citations:
- 2005 Acton Lions Club Community Service Award
- Acton Boxborough Regional Schools Community Service Award 2007
- Middlesex West Chamber of Commerce Businessman of the year Award 2006
- President of the Acton-Boxborough Colonial Club & Hall of Fame Committee
- Volunteer AB Football coach for 37 years
Gallant Insurance is proud to offer our continual support to:
- Dan Rinaldi Heart Award Scholarship
- Gallant Insurance Agency Scholarship for over 20 years
- Acton-Boxborough Boys & Girls Basketball, Hockey, Soccer & Lacrosse Boosters Programs
- Acton Boxborough Monday Night Quarterbacks
- A-B Friends of Drama
- Acton Boxborough Rotary Club
- ABRHS Community Service Day
- Community Supper, Inc.
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School
- North Middlesex Regional High School
- The Friends of the Acton Council on Aging
- AB Community Chorus
- Pepperell Little League
- American Red Cross
- The Pan-Mass Challenge to fight Cancer (PMC)
- Camp Sunshine
- Acton Boxborough Parent-Teacher-Student Organization
- AB Colonial Club
- Acton & Pepperell Lions Clubs
- Dan Rinaldi Heart Award Scholarship Golf Tournament